Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful...


Holy cow... Nearly 6,000 people from over 10 different countries view the Melissa Marie Photography blog each month. That's ridiculous! If only you knew how boring I actually am. (:

Sure... If you take random snip-its from my life:

Have 3 birth certificates...
Was in a hot-air balloon crash...
Have played soccer all over the world...
Lit my bangs on fire when I was eight pretending I was in a music video...
Am a published author...
I was a camping major in college...
Once was asked to stop eating so much by the manager of a buffet...
Married the once in a life-time God literally made him for me hunk of an Itallian Stallion...
Won a soccer National Championship in College...
I'm adopted...
I'm also a food blogger...

it may initially seem intriguing but I assure you, these days I'm not all that interesting to read about. Really... The most interesting thing in my life right now is that we've potty trained our cat. Not joking. Full on dumps in the toilet haven't owned kitty litter in forever potty trained. It's not that kind of info that get the loyal readers like we've got on this blog. And it sure isn't it's "cool" design. (New blog coming in a few months!) I'm guessing it's the amazing couples I get to work with everyday. From high-school sweethearts, to war veterans, you inspire me to capture life's little and big moments and I'm so thankful that I get to stop time even for just a moment for you through photos.

So thank you...!
Thank you for all your referrals, it's how we stay in business.
Thank you for your friendships...
Thank you for your encouraging notes & recommendations...
Thank you for loyally following us...
Thank you for all your funny comments online &  Facebook it's makes the long days more fun. (:
Thank you to Nicee who's an amazing partner in photo crime as well as dear friend.
Thank you for keeping in touch through life's milestones...
Thank you for cherishing your images...

From the bottom of my heart, I'm so incredibly grateful to be able to do what I do. And I have you guys to thank for that. (:

Hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!
-Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment