Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Surprise Engagement!!!


She had no idea...
I knew for a couple weeks when Melvin ingeniously asked if we could capture his proposal and my heart was still racing! Racing and melting! My gosh was this moment precious. 

I love hearing your stories. How couples met, how they got engaged, all the fun details of wedding planning but to actually be there for a moment they'll remember for the rest of their lives is a deeply moving opportunity.
 We could not be happier for them! 
Congratulations!! 
-Melissa

I'm mildly obsessed with the photos that Nicee got from the moment so I posted a few... (: 

The only thing better than having the love of your life “pop the question” is actually catching that moment in a photograph so that you can relive it over and over again.  Melvin & Marquita.  I am so honored to have had the opportunity to capture those moments for you two.  I wish you both much love and many many blessings for the years ahead. 
Congrats!
-Nicee





No comments:

Post a Comment