Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Cabbage Patch Doll...


Back in the day my friend had a Cabbage Patch kid doll. I didn't have too many "name-brand" toys growing up:  mine woulda said like "Baggage Batch doll" but the real deal ones were the cutest and I coveted them. I never did get one; that is till today... The pic on the right....That's the kid I had always wanted. Unreal blue eyes, perfect baby skin, even the knit hat. I'll have to change my expectations cuz my Greekness & my husband who's 50% Spanish & 50% Italian can't produce the blue eyed gem that I always have adored. The minute you see Zac's mom & dad, a previous bride & groom I had you'd say: "Yep, that makes sense..." They're gorgeous. 
They're incredibly patient and to be honest impressively laid back parents especially for it being their first. It was a tad bit chilly that day. Okay, most adults were complaining, it was full out cold and here we are runnin' around the property trying to stay one step ahead of the potential tears from the little man who is only 4 months old by the way. Most first-timers would be at home with their humidifier on sanitizing that hands that walk through the door. Zac... You've got cool parents, always remember that. No... For real, you do. 
Jason & Kristi, so stoked for you guys. Not surprised at all that you two would have a gorgeous kid. 
Congrats and maybe I'll see more cuties runnin' around in the future. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment