Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hittin' the Road!


Let me preface this with how I got the above photo....Drivin' down the gorgeous Arizona road on our way home from a photoshoot earlier this year. I thought it'd be a si
ck so I'm trying to take pics with my cell through the car dash when my friend turns to me and goes: "You know you have real cameras right? "
Ah... Yes... Yes I do. So we pull over and with my real gear snap a quick pic. LOVE traveling to new places for photos. And apparently there's many of you that wish that I would. So here's your chance....

Mini Sessions are comin' to AZ baby! 
I've heard rumors that people both on the west coast as well as the east want pics so let me state it now that if you get enough people together we'll make a couple days of it and I'll travel on out to you! To get a lot of people isn't hard by the way. It's already a killer deal plus if you get a friend to sign up your photo disc is free. So the word can spread pretty quick. Round up the troops, and I'll come to your state soon. (: 

Alright, all my friends & clients in the Tucson area I'm comin' to you Dec. 5th! Check out our facebook event page to see the details: And all you local Chicagoans... Holiday Mini Session Dec. 2nd. So check out the events page starting this Weekend. 

Here's to AZ! 
https://www.facebook.com/events/505058562846903/



No comments:

Post a Comment