Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sibling Adventures...

A photoshoot/blog from Nicee!

Some of my fondest memories growing up are of times I spent playing with my big brother. Whether we were playing cops & robbers, hide & seek, or having tea parties (Yes! I made my brother have tea parties occasionally) there was never a dull moment in our adventures.  From my brief time with Sammy & Charlie, I could tell that they too shared many many awesome adventures together.  Their joy and enthusiasm was contagious and for a moment, I felt like a kid again as I ran with them snapping candid’s along the way.  What was even more amazing was watching them be so gentle and nourishing to their new baby sister.  The warmth and love I felt with this family truly warmed my heart.  I know that Rose will have many fond memories with her big brothers someday!

-Nicee

No comments:

Post a Comment