Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good As Gold...



When you first pull up in the lot it's a bit unassuming but it ain't foolin me. I know this place is photo gold. Historic mansion, rose gardens, a farm, pots of gold everywhere. Ok ok... Before I go all leprechaun on you (no there's nothing Irish about it) I'll just say its a contender for one of my top 3 spots to shoot in the country.

Back in the day, I shot today's couple Steven and Amy here for their wedding. So it's ultra sweet to be back here now with their two kids.

They have hearts of gold! Ok I swear I didn't mean to have that theme throughout this but it's true, these guys are just the sweetest! Steven even changed my flat tire in the frigid and i mean brutally cold weather one day when my husband was out of town and I was in a rush to get to my next shoot. Seriously, they're the best, and their kids are pretty adorable as well.

Reid, their oldest literally ran to me when I first saw him melted my heart!

So glad I got to reunite with this family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment