Friday, October 5, 2012

Worth It!!!

Phenomenal! Sweet! AMAZING! Ridiculously Cool! Sick! Spectacular! Astounding! Great! BREATHTAKING! Extraordinary! Fabulous! Remarkable! Wonderful! STUNNING! 
INCREDIBLE! Gorgeous!

I'd say these are the words I was shouting in my head while taking photos of potentially the most beautiful bride that ever existed but in reality as cheesy as it is, there were no words. You can't really describe days like these; other than to simply say that this is why I LOVE what I do! 

We debated whether to just stay at the hotel for pics outside. There was a nice little gazebo, the classic bridge shot, a pond, very nice options. But no one for their wedding day wants an internal "Oh...well, this is nice" moment. They want a HOLY COW! THIS IS RIDICULOUS moment! So we hopped in grooms car, GPS-ed (Can you even make GPS past-tense?) a location we'd never even been too and comin' around the corner and seeing these spots with the most photogenic couple of all time!? We not only had our holy cow this is ridiculous moment, I had the phenomenal! Sweet! Amazing! Breathtaking! Extraordinary!.... You get the point moment! 

Which totally random side-note... Did you notice the font is bigger today? For some reason I found the regular one to be freakishly little all of a sudden. Maybe I've been starin' at my computer too long? Okay, that one's not a maybe that's a for sure. Or maybe I'm goin' blind? Even if that were true, I'm pretty sure even then it'd be equally obvious how ridiculously gorgeous Brittney & Steven are. 
From engagement photos during Illinois first hurricane (self-weather diagnosis but I assure you it was nuts) and rocking out epic photo after epic while lighting was threatening we may not even live to the wedding to wonderful days like these where it's a gutsy move to make a last minute call on switching locations. But man oh man was it worth it!   And I hope that's what Brit & Steven are saying now. There were some wedding planning bumps in the road for them, some hardships that they didn't see soming, but I hope as they curl up on the couch and flip through these photos together they'll see that riding through the storms of life, and taking chances, were and are two indicators that great great things are to come. And when that's too hard to bank on pull out the novel, I mean letter that Steven wrote before the wedding. If there's ever a need for a reminder that it's all worth it, that's it.  
So happy for you guys congratulations!




1 comment:

  1. These photos are stunning! I cannot wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete