Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mini-Session Models...

3 years and two kids later we re-visited the exact location of where Mike & Jill got married to take some pics of their ridiculously gorgeous family at our first official mini-session. I seriously said "your kids could be models" an embarrassing amount of times but it's true; they're absolutely stunning! 

Besides making me feel old I love when I get to be a part of a families journey. Often times I meet the couple before they're even married, get to celebrate with them in the exciting engagement stage, gush over all the beautiful details of their wedding day, and get so stoked when I get the call that their havin' bambinos! So today was all the more fun to shoot this family this spot has even more meaning for them now that they have kids. 

Wanting family pics? We have another $50 mini session coming up in Wheaton IL. on Saturday Nov. 3rd. And if we get enough interest we may be adding another one in on Sunday Dec. 3rd.
If you're interested or want more info you can contact us at: melissamariephtography3@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment