Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ralph Lauren Bride...






There's the punk-rocker I used to have purple hair in high school bride. There's the I just stepped out of a Disney movie and permanently have Bambi eyes bride. There's the Martha-Stewart I'm gonna be a crafting maniac up to the minute of "I Do" bride. 
So Mallory is my Ralph Lauren bride. The gorgeous girl at a polo match that everyone is just infatuated with. Common now... Are they not a walking advertisement for Ralph Lauren? Yes, I totally make up scenarios in my head but generally there's a bit of truth to it and it helps with the pics. (: 

 I've always been obsessed with photos/ads and growing up I had pages from magazines literally surrounding the entire top border of my room. One of my favorite was this gorgeous black and white ad of a girl with long blonde hair, hand in hand with her groom. The first time I met Mallory that RL Weddings ad is what I thought of. I found her first Ralph. (: 
Actually... No. Joe did! Lucky man!
Our last photo of the day was while they were kissing on a Chicago street while a huge double decker tour bus came right behind them with a massive sign that read: "The Next Big Thing Is Here!" 
They just may be that! They are so easy to photography its unreal. Even if they don't grace the billboards on Michigan Ave. the next big thing for them is here (Well, almost...) Their wedding! 
Cannot wait to shoot my own Ralph Lauren Bride. (: 





No comments:

Post a Comment