Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love Birds.


I love that one of our Facebook followers (Shout out to Lori!) said this photo is "Almost like two lovebirds in a birdcage"  because well... for one that's just a super cute & creative title but it also makes it seem effortless which is awesome because my feet that were sore for 4 days and the huffin' and puffin' this photog was causin' after literally running to get to my spot was proof that wasn't. (: 

Had the idea for this photo in my head for about 10 hours hoping that when all was said and done the bride & groom would give me another few minutes to see if this experiment would work. 
"Experiment? That sounds iffy...." Well... It was! I'm 4 floors above them shooting from another wing of the building through a glass window. Shoot, I didn't even know if I could get to the wing let along silently communicate with them what I had in mind. I truly had no idea if it was even feasible but I knew it could be sick if we pulled it off. Same with the photo below. I took those photos several hours apart knowing in the end what I wanted to do with it. So mentally trying to recall how I did it before, lining up where I thought I put the other before,  all the while adjusting to a whole different time of day with  lighting again is quite a bit trickier than it may look. 

But isn't that true of marriage? Often times people have no clue whether or not they can pull it off, they're scared if taking the risk will be worth it, but in the end taking that chance ends up making something more beautiful than originally hoped. 
These two love birds made it look easy. (: 

Congrats to Peter & Emily! 



No comments:

Post a Comment