Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Smize...


Only if you watch ANTM would you know what Smize is. Shoot (horrible photography pun intended)  that'd be the only way you'd even know what ANTM even stands for. 
Well todays couple had me at Tyra...They had fierceness right off the bat! 

Turns out I even worked a wedding with em in the past. Same favorite tv show and same gig? The similarities are eerie. And cue horrible Halloween reference. (: Actually, upon re-reading this "bat" coulda worked too. Bam, double Halloween reference. 
Happy day for me to work with couples like this and happy day for you to secretly hoard excessive amounts of candy to yourself.  I eat a 10 pack of Reeses for a snack people I'm in no place to judge. And that officially is my last reference to antm. Done and done. 

For real though guys, so fun working with you!  (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment