Monday, October 15, 2012

Destination? Country.


This kinda was like a destination wedding in the fact that we'd look around and be like "Where are we!?" This place was absolutely gorgeous but not gonna lie we were in the boonies! Which last time I blogged that I was in no-man's land I got a reader's comment claiming they too lived there and it's "not in the country." Sorry "Y'all" but when a gas station is hard to find and the next driveway to make a u-turn is measured not in blocks but barns we're in the country! (: 
And we loved every second of it!
For real, I could live there. No exaggeration or sarcastic eye roll, I really could. The landscape is freak-out worthy (believe you me, Nicee and I almost to an excessive point would look at each other and be like "Are you seein' this!?" and the people especially someone named Jason and a beautiful girl named Kate are so down to earth and genuinely great people you wish you were neighbors. 
There's a serenity to it. Unlike my house right now. It's crack-of dawn early, (for real, check the time at the bottom of this) and every leaf-blower, and lawnmower in the state (okay nooooow I'm exaggerating) is doing our lawns. It is border-line crack of dawn early though for which I shall make myself a giant mug of coffee and go to my "happy place" aka these pictures and all will be right with the world again. 
In all seriousness, we loved being a part of this wedding! 
Jason & Kate... Congratulations!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment