Tuesday, October 30, 2012

McGowan Family Mini-Session


A couple weeks ago I posted about a bride I have who I've deemed my "Ralph Lauren" bride cuz she's like a living catalogue of beauty. Well... This is her family. Minus her. 
Thought it was funny for the family to do "family" pics without their daughter Mallory but I got over that pretty quick cuz these people are crazy photogenic. Plus, the mom, Monica, her mannerisms remind me so much of her daughter that it was kinda like she was there. Plus her sister looks just like Mallory. Loved getting to meet the rest of the fam before Mallory's wedding later next year. 

These pics came from a $50 mini-session we did. If you're wanting pics we have another coming up in Wheaton IL. on Nov. 3rd and potentially will be adding one in (if there's enough interest) for Dec. 2nd. 
Want more info? 
Contact us at: 
Melissamariephotography3@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment