Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grand Finale...

This was the last shoot of the 2010 Wedding season! Now don't get me wrong We have plenty more weddings, prego pics, and little one's to shoot before the year is up but it just won't be quite as crazy. The old carpel tunnel arm has held out for another season and we've ended on what I think is a great note. People often ask: "When is wedding season?" In a sense the answer is all year but the shooting five days a week won't kick back up till the snow (Which thank God hasn't come yet) has melted. 

Now ironically the last shoot of the "season" was on the beach. Not your normal place to shoot the tip of November engagement pics but I think the off-time is just when you want to take pics at a place like that. I joke that it's in that time of year you won't have old men jelly bellies lingering in the back of your pics. There's only so much I can edit out people! (:
For real though, an almost abandoned beach is surreal. And without the distractions and chaos of thousands of people the city and my couple really pop. 
Lovin' the beach...Lovin' my couple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment