Monday, October 25, 2010

What's "UP"...?

What's "Up?" Well, for one, it's the Disney movie that has deep meaning for today's couple David & Maggie; but it also was our inspiration for our photoshoot. Considering I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday I knew I had to brush up on our movie inspiration. After hours of research, many post-it notes of ideas, and prop hunting we were ready. Well...So I thought. I don't think I could have every prepared for how crazy-awesome this shoot turned out to be. I dream of days like these.  Pretty sure my couple is hiding their secret modeling career because there really wasn't a bad shot in the bunch. Even more beautiful than the weather that day, or even my couple, was and is Dave & Maggie's hearts. After my first few pictures Maggie started to tear up. She told me that David was telling her scripture of how he knows he loves her. This couple is obviously captivated with one another but even more so with the Lord. Which in the end, is both this couple and my inspiration. 
So I've have had this idea/vision in my head for what type of retro/vintage look I've been wanting to capture for probably a year now and I finally just sat down with photoshop to figure it out. Granted it took me 6 hours to finally get what I was after but it was worth every second because I think it made our pics all the more fun. 

2 comments: