Thursday, October 14, 2010

Have a Roll in The Hay.

I first met the future bride Lindsay just steps from this very spot. I was her youth group leader ever since she was what? 13 or 14? at a church that literally bumps up ironically to my favorite photo spot.  So considering I've spent years trying to keep the boys away from her (Not too successfully she's cute as a button) it was a bit weird at first for me to encourage her to be so...so...well... Lindsay. Linds has always been super affectionate, bubbly, and boy-crazy if you will,  buuuuuuuuut I got over it pretty quick because those things were finally with the right guy. It still was a bit weird to ask for them to go have a roll in the hay. (: 
And by hay I mean the sharpest, most painful spot ever. And what do they do? Curl up...act adorable...laugh...and rock out pictures like this. Truly though, because I have such a history with the bride I could feel comfortable saying: "Now don't hate me buutttt I have an idea." It also helps that the future groom, Mike, is an absolute sweet-heart and got into the pics just as much as us girls did. 
This wedding is going to be a piece of cake! (:
 Ha, sorry I had to! But for real, it's going to be sweet!! Okay, I'm done with puns.
 Thankfully, I'm not done with the wedding yet because it gives me something to look forward to for the next year.  So happy for you Linds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment