Sunday, October 10, 2010

Yesterday Europe Today Brazil...

I love how yesterday I felt like I was in europe with ivy covered walls and today I felt like I was in Brazil. Okay...Maybe not quite brazil but at least Tennessee. (: 
I shot at this location just a couple months ago but it didn't capture me till this second time around. Though gorgeous, I think...actually...I know it had everything to do with my couple. From lounging under trees kissed with red & yellow leaves to literally jumping the safety fences to sit inches away from waterfalls. I got more and more excited to shoot.  For those who've shot with me before you know I have bazaar lingo and I talk to myself quite a lot; but with a huge waterfall you wouldn't have been able to hear what I was saying anyhow (Even if it was just to myself). So to enlighten you on what you missed here it is. "This is sick...Ridiculous....I am not in Illinois right now... So freaking glad they jumped that fence...and I'm so stinkin' stoked to look at this set...This is awesome!" 
Now you're informed of my crazy ways. (: 
Can't wait for the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. You do such beautiful work, Missy! I am so very thankful to have met you and that I get to spend time with you on Fridays! Hugs to you, Sister!

    ReplyDelete