Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Um....Wow.


Though I look like I'm twelve, I've been doing this wedding thing quite awhile now. (And no, I'm not sick of it) (: Where I'm goin' with this is more often than not I've already shot a wedding in the location before. Which has it's perks...I have my favorite spots, I know the lighting, it's the well oiled wedding machine that's in my head already. But once in awhile I get a new one. And even rarer than that I get a new one that completely blows my mind. Such was a day. With new locations my mind is always reeling. Where should I go? How do I make it work? What would look the best after it's edited? The thinking never really stops. Which is also pretty fun as I'm constantly having "aha! that's perfect" moments. I think I had about a million of those on the Rookery staircase. It's one of the most fantastic things I've seen. Something equally great is my bride Meghann and my groom Phil. I literally said: "Don't hate me but do you think you could lay down on the stairs?" As I'm leaning over the railing three floors above them. No hesitation at all! They full out lay on the stairs. Wedding dress and all! Loved it. They do not hesitate to just go for it. For me...that's ideal. I loved it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment