Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just Not The Same...



Because we've had several engagement parties, engagement pictures, weddings, you name its together over the past year it's surreal to think that this wedding (a fabulous one at that) is actually over. Though I'm taking their family picture (now that so many have married in) in just a couple months, and though I'm confident I'll see them at many more weddings to come it just isn't the same. I love these two and don't want it to be over. 

On a fairly regular basis I'll be in the car with a group of friends and a certain song will come on and I'll go: "Welcome to my Saturday nights." Meaning, there's certain iconic songs that are played at pretty much every wedding i.e. Billy Jean, Sweet Caroline, etc. and though it's no surprise for me it's still good fun. Similarly, the whole circle around the bride and groom bit as the last song plays. Shocking? No...But, I will say, this one had a different vibe to it. A fresh, great, did that just happen vibe. It just wasn't the same and I was a fan. 

Stoked for these two as they are a perfect fit for one another. 

See you guys at the next wedding. (:
 
How cute are these place cards? (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment