Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vintage Hollywood


I love when brides go for personality pieces. Though Kristina's (my bride for the day) initial response was that she was going to go for a totally different look I'm so glad she didn't! She asked me to take a picture of her headpiece and as I carefully opened the box I fully expected to see a tiara, a head band, comb barrette pretty much the typical beautiful accessory for any bride. Can I just say I literally gasped when I opened the box? It was this fantastic feather, gem, I don't know how else to say it but most gorgeous vintage hollywood lookin' headpiece ever! It completely got me stoked for the day and inspired the lens I was going to view their wedding through. I'm sure I annoyed Kristina with how many times I said: "You look awesome!" I couldn't help it, she did!

Another highlight of the day was during her father daughter dance...She started it off with a slow, lovely little number and midway had it come to a screeching halt (to the surprise of her father) and busted out Miley Cyrus and some moves to boot. Her dad was a great sport about it and got the party off to a killer start. Great fun. 

Thanks to the bride and groom for letting me be a part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment