Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Florida Delight


Me and my fading tan already miss this wedding. (: For real though, there's a mentality about Florida that's super laid back and amidst a busy wedding season is just what I needed. Another thing I need more often? This bride, this groom, and their families! The great part about out of state weddings is I get to spend way more time with people and if there's ever people I want to be around it's this group. I LOVE them! Over the past year or so we've really gotten to know each other and they've become like a second family to me. I miss them...I miss my morning's coffee, bagel, and encouraging conversation as I sit around the table with these people. I take heart in knowing we're brothers and sisters in Christ and we will have many many more memories together. Did I say how much I love these people? (: 
Side note photo wise...Right when I walked up to this little church (that's been a part of the bride & groom's lives since they started dating when they were like 13!) I was inspired to do something different. I've wanted to do some vintage work for some time now it just wasn't the time but this was.  And I'm pretty stoked about it.  (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment