Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cuttin' A Rug...


It's a blog entry like this where I wish it could have a sound track playing in the back ground. What song? "We like to party." Yes, the Venga Boys are old school but I'm pretty sure this bride and groom are the only two that can keep up with it. (: They are an absolute riot! I loved watching them go absolutely crazy on the dance floor. At one point the groom even pulled me to the side to say: "Sit back and enjoy the show." And enjoy I did. It was great! 

One highlight for sure was the garter...I know I know...It's never anyone's favorite part of the night (Well, except for the grooms) (: buuuut this was no ordinary garter experience. The bride and groom being the two most fun people ever thought they'd play a trick on the guests. They pretended that they couldn't find the garter on her and eventually they switched roles having the bride be the one to seductively take it off of the grooms leg! 

These two know how to laugh...I'm confident that in the highs and lows of life they will be the first to pick the other up with a light hearted joke and a genuine smile. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment