Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Biggest Fan


If there's ever a day in you life you're not feeling so confident, you need this bride, Lisa, around! Besides the fact that she's the only one I can think of that really reads this blog I tell ya, she could very well be the most encouraging person I've ever come across. The best part about it is that you know she really means it. Flattery can come and go so fast (especially in the photography world) but genuine gratitude and encouragement can impact someone for a lifetime. I can't imagine that I would ever be able to forget her wedding, her family, her friends, the way her husband completely adores her, any of it. It was real, and in a true sense, all pictures aside, (though I loved the images as well) was one of the greatest experiences for weddings I've had yet. My cheeks literally hurt from smiling so much that day. 

Something else that made me smile...Seeing how much Brent & Lisa's friends and family love them. Often times, in the chaos of a wedding day I find bridesmaids self-absorbed in mirrors doing their own make-up, their own hair, their own agenda. Not this group...They love Lisa, (I can't blame them!) and made sure it was the most special day for her. And the guys...they are as true as they come. It's easy for guys to skim over the wedding day with the assumption that the groom knows how tight they are and it doesn't really have to be said. Again, not this group. These guys are the best of friends and they truly were there for Brent on this day and I know they'll be there for him in the future. 

So...I should probably wrap up this wedding novel. (: I am truly glad that I got to witness such a day as this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment