Saturday, December 8, 2012

When Two Great Friends Marry...


Our friendship kinda started by accident.
Back in the day before I snagged my hottie-bo-bottie husband, my now husband and I were still in the stage of I have great sway of what he does since he liked me. Well, my plan to get him out to late night Denny's (it was college people, plus the sampler platter is legit, don't judge.) totally backfired and it ended up being me and this guy Aaron that I barely knew. Thought it be awkward but 6 hours later we're still in the car having a heart to heart. And he has been one of my best friends ever since.

As quirky & fidgety as "McMahoners" as we like to call him is, he, more than anyone I know can sit for hours and genuinely talk and desire to hear about your life. (One of the many reasons he makes a great councilor. He has unofficially been my husband and mine for years.)

When I'm at my breaking point on the verge of tears, Aaron's there.

When my car breaks down and I need help, Aaron's there.

When I have leftovers in the fridge, Aaron's there. (:

So I couldn't be happier for him to have found Abby. She is the real deal and no doubt, the perfect match for our dear friend. In fact, I've gained a new Aaron in my life now that I have Abby. She's genuine, sarcastic, and loves God with all her heart, and bonus, she loves coffee. Pretty much the best attributes anyone can ask for. (:
We took a few pics at one of my favorite cafes; Cook Street Coffee.
Toasted Marshmallow, Brown Sugar latte, hello! (:

So so stoked for these two! Can't wait for all the lifelong memories we'll make from our friendship.
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment