Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let Me Take Yo Picture...


So much goes down during photoshoots that most of the time no one else notices. 

Take the dude creepin' on me with his camera in this pic for example. He literally paced back in forth till I put the camera back up to my face to take his pics...of me. 
You do know that I can see through my camera right? (: 

We got nose pickers, people' talkin' to themselves, people trying at all costs to be in the photos like a real life "Where's Waldo" all sorts of stuff "behind the scenes." 

Something front and center today other than the creeper is this amazing couple who got engaged two weeks ago! They love the city and I love shooting where people get engaged, I'm a sucker for nostalgia; So off to Orchestra hall we went! 
Excited to shoot their big day in June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment