Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cheaper By The Ten...

About to go old school on ya, you ever see the movie Cheaper By The Dozen? Ok... I guess it's not THAT old school but the point is I feel like this is that family. Big on numbers, (There's only 10, I counted) (:  big in heart, and this may sound weird but it feels like the holidays when I'm with them. No... It's not because there's a festive wreath in the background of our pic either. The 60 degree weather, though brilliant for Chicago in December, doesn't help it feel like the holidays. Maybe it's because  I shot their daughter's wedding in the wintertime? or maybe they're all those type of people you just want to be around. (I guess that's the opposite of the holidays for some. Not me, love you familam!)  all this to say they're a great family and I appreciate the times I have with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment