Monday, August 13, 2012

Odd...?


Okay... Funny story. So... I'm on my way home from this shoot (which was fabulous by the way) and I see Madison st. blocked both ways. First reaction... Oh crap, it's fatal. Typically, if both ends of the street are blocked someone has died. So there's po po everywhere and a detour even for walkers. As I get closer my heart sinks, theres two smashed up vehicles one of which is literally flipped upside-down on parking garage divider. People are taking photos, it was a mess... So for the next ten minutes on my detour walk to the train I'm prayin for the victims, their families, the rescue crews, when I overhear some in Spanish say its for a new tv show "Chicago Fire." Oh geeze... (: 
 I had a good laugh at myself as I was fiercely prayin for a fake accident.

You either found that funny or amazingly disturbing. (:

I'd say odd stories aside but even our engagement session was a bit odd. (in a great way). From my go go dancin bride posing with a vintage scooter that wasn't hers to random banter with pedestrians to twirling in the street. These two are gutsy, unexpected, and loads of fun. Ready to rock their wedding in just a couple weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment