Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ironic...

You know how your friends little siblings who aren't so little anymore will forever be like nine years old in your head? That's today's groom for me. Craziness that Neal's old enough to get married! (So glad he did though cuz Kari is one amazing & stunning girl!)

Something else that's crazy? While Kari was getting her hair done at a salon I see someone who I was assuming was waving to me. I wave back and try to make sense of the scenario. When it clicks... (Lame photo pun intentional) it's a future bride of mine & her mother doing their trial run at the salon for the wedding! Crazy! What are the odds!? Wait... It gets better. All of a sudden I see the mother of my current bride talking to the mom of my future like they know each other. Turns out, the both were at a tiny bridal dress shop, (no where near the salon) dress shopping on the same day. They then figured out that they have the same wedding venue! (which is sweet by the way. Shout out to Independence Grove) thinking how ironic it all was the one asks : "who's your photographer? "jack ander... Just kidding yep, yours truly.

Loved shooting today! 
 Speaking of Love...
Been wanting to get a shot like this for quite awhile. "Love" how it turned out. (: 



No comments:

Post a Comment