Friday, August 10, 2012

Games & Photos...


Most wives complain that their husbands watch too many sports. Things roll a little differently around our house especially when my obsession that is the Olympics are on. I'd now like to thank DVR for saving our marriage. (: 

Editing till 3AM is the norm during wedding season and if I can be watching Rhythmic gymnastics at the same time fantastic. Actually, scratch that, we all know that event is lame and not a sport. If track, swimming, beach volleyball or my new random fav. team handball is on now we're talkin'! 

Lovin' this wedding season. Good times with some amazing couples all the while getting to edit to the soundtrack that I wish was my life, the Olympics! 

I may not be in London but at least in today's shoot it was kinda like I was in Japan. This Japanese garden was saaaweeet! 

And just over the pond...quite literally we found ourselves in little Holland. And by that I mean just a big open field with a sweet old windmill. 

Two countries in twenty minutes? If only... (: 


It's 2:18 AM, my venti Coffee is still alive & kickin', the games are on, finishing up editing this great shoot with Jenny & Ricky, life is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment