Friday, August 31, 2012

Love at Navy Pier...


So back in the day I always kinda dreamt my first kiss would be on the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier. That didn't happen... (: And no, the smiley face is not secretly implying that it did.... (:

I did however have my first wedding at Navy Pier! Common now, the Chicago skyline, 75 degree weather in August, the Crystal Garden, the ferris wheel & carousel... Photos would dream of days like these.

As much as I've always wanted to shoot here I knew it'd take a special couple to pull it off. You kinda have to have bold personalities to stand up to all that Navy Pier is. Bold is an understatement for these two. Shoot, the groom and groomsmen did a choreographed dance during the reception that I just may remember for life. At first I was like, "oh fun...unique play on the village people" buuuutttt lets just say the village people as far as I know didn't get their costumes from Lovers Lane. Just sayin'...

The bride, Julie, ain't no shy thing either! I call her my "Double Mint" girl because she looks like one of the twins from the Doublemint gum ads (if you're to young to know those commercials you're too young to get married! JK....). Kinda over the top, flirty, and no doubt about it fun! Yep...That's Julie!

Now if I could just get them to be a bit more outgoing and photogenic.... (:

Pshhh...Julie & Victor, you know you guys are awesome! You had a ginormous bridal party to prove it. People just enjoy being around you! Keep that youthful & fun spirit both in these big moments but especially in all the little ones that daily life will surely bring.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your day it was an absolute blast!







No comments:

Post a Comment