Friday, March 2, 2012

BEST PARTY EVER!

What do you get when you have a wedding with 400 people, the mascot of University of Wisconsin , as well as their marching band? One of the best moments of my career!!! It was a surprise to the former mascot (AKA the groom) and I for sure did not see what all was about to go down comin'...

Do not be fooled by the band's cardigans.... Holy base drums batman! My insides were thumpin' harder then when a thuggin' low rider drives past my house.  There were dudes playing trombones on their heads....Bucky the badger was full on breakdancing. And for anyone that's ever been a Bulls fan they played the entrance song so loud that when the crowd of 400 yelled "HEY!" the place full on RUMBLED!  I was officially freaking out with giddyness at this point. I felt like I was battling the crowd that rushes the field after the last tick of the timer during the championship game. For me to get the shots I just had to hold the cameras as high as I could and just push! At one point we had the entire "Village People" crew in full garb. I mean, they cut their wedding cake with a 3ft sword for goodness sakes! This was a party!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVED it!! 

"Na Na Na Na Na... HEY! Na Na Na Na Na....Na Na Na Na Na...HEY! 

Best party EVER! Thank you Troy (aka best Bucky the badger of all time!) and Grace for having me be a part of your day. It truly will be one that I will never forget! And now that we know we're neighbors we'll have to grill out when the weather gets nice. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment