Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lil' Peanut...


I bet you can't guess where the majority of today's pictures were taken?

A pile of fluffy snow? You think I'd actually put a baby in snow? Well...You're right. Not that this is snow but you are right that I would do it if it meant a sweet pic. I'll give you a hint....It's not cotton balls, marshmallows, cotton candy, or unicorns. It's my all too magical driveway. Yep...Only the best for my friends Josh & Danielle.  (: 

For real though... You don't need a fancy studio & you don't need gorgeous furniture. In my book,  all I need to rock out a shoot is good light so to my beautiful pavement we went. 

 Here's a fun photo tip that you don't need to be a pro to pull off. You ever wonder why that blue dress looks killer on a blue eyed girl? Or why that green shirt makes green eyes pop? It's the reflection. So if you're shooting light colored eyes and there's a blue sky point those beautiful blues upwards and the eyes will shine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment