Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Introducing Zachary John...


This post says Introducing Zachary John but I may as well call it "Introducing The Most Chilled Out Baby Ever." Newborn shoots can be tricky. We gotta pump the heat ridiculously high, and for those of us who weren't just in a womb a week ago are typically dying of heat. Between feedings, crying sessions, and avoiding the naked baby pee stream we generally have a solid 10 minutes to get our shots. Today? We pretty much had all the time in the world. I've heard it said that babies take on the vibe that the parents give off and I wasn't too sold on that theory till today. My previous bride & groom, now parents Ian & Jennifer are as laid back as you get. While most new parents are re-sanitizing the door knobs these two are laughing as their pups lick Zach's tiny face. (I'm on board with them by the way) 
 So I'm not surprised that their lil' man is such a dream baby. 
Love shooting for my previous couples and love shooting babies like this! (: 

Okay... Ian & Jen kinda have 3 kids. Their dogs were top priority till Zach came around. Love how the "whole fam" is nestled on the couch. We didn't plant the dogs like that by the way. So cute! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment