Thursday, November 3, 2011

Years Gone By...


You know you're getting old when a "kid" you've known since they were in 6th grade is now getting married.

You also know you're getting old when someone at the wedding goes: "You took our prom pictures! That was like 4 years ago!" 

Oh geesh... (: 

Yes... I've known today's bride Lindsay for nearly half of her life at this point. I was her youth leader, her "stay out of trouble while you're parents are away guardian", and I'd like to think, her friend. Lindsay's always had a smile that's infectious and a personality that's as vibrant as it is endearingly charming. But the thing I'm more proud of is to see her grow in maturity. She's always been responsible but I feel like she's finally come around to not only seeing but acting on all the wonderful traits we've said she's had all along. 

She's strong...
She's loyal...
She's sweet...

And one of the most photogenic people I know. I took her prom pictures remember. (: 

So today has been wonderful in that I not only get to see her step into another amazing chapter in life with Mike but I get to capture some pretty sweet memories along the way. 

Some highlights: 

For one... They really could make a soundtrack out of her ceremony. My goodness!
Second...Um...Are you seeing the picture that I'm seeing? Uh... How cute are they!?

Third... I adore their bridal party! They were so fun! 



I literally have never seen the ENTIRE wedding dancing from the very first song. I thought to myself: "There's no way this can last like this!" Uh... It did!
With that, shout out to some pretty great DJ's with 6:7 entertainment.  
I also want to give a shout out to IndyVisiual for hookin' me up with some extra pics! 
Super generous of you! Appreciate it!

Lindsay... Congrats my dear. Good things come to those who wait patiently! Be sure the Lord is the center of your life & your marriage! 
Mike... I have no doubt you'll take great care of Linds. (: 

Congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment