Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nerf Guns....


Remember several weeks ago my "blue wall" post in which  I mentioned how fun that couple was? Yeah...I showed up to their wedding to Nerf guns...! Not kidding... How great is that? 
So I think it goes without saying that the couple is as laid back as it gets! But something you or even most anyone who even attended the wedding wouldn't know is that along with all our silly moments the bride, Brianna, would tear up in anticipation of seeing Logan for the first time or that at the end of the night Logan gave me a real appreciation hug. Sure your wedding is supposed to be fun but it can be so much more than that. It can be a recognition of just how many people love an support you. It can be a day that for once others can give back to you for all that you've done. It can be a day that gratefulness can whelm your heart. Logan & Brianne got that...To me, that's the most enjoyable part of a really special day. 
Congrats guys....!


No comments:

Post a Comment