Saturday, November 26, 2011

He's Always Been Faithful...


Okay...Let me preface this post with the fact that she's due in just over a month and we literally had to tell her to push out her belly because she didn't look pregnant. 
Her belly is mine after I've eaten a Pizza.... Just sayin'... (: 

In all seriousness though... Watching, talking, and praying for my dear friend Lindy as she's gone through the ups and downs of waiting for the blessing of this child has not only brought my friend and I closer together but it's taught me life-long lessons about trusting the Lord and not making assumptions about people's journeys in life. 

Upon asking them to write something personal on the chalkboards I had a silent "amen" upon reading what they wrote: "He's Always Been Faithful." Most people will never know the journey it's been for Kyle & Lindy as they've hoped and prayed for little Landon and I will never know the depths of it but it has been absolutely amazing to see how they've trusted in the Lord more than their circumstances. 
May this lesson that they've walked in so faithfully remain in the joys and trials ahead in life as they build their family.

Lindy- From college dorm room laughter, to bridesmaids, to life-long friends, you are dearly loved! 
I may not be a mom but you need anything you just ask.
I mean that. 
Love you girl. (: 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post miss. love this and am super pumped for lindy and kyle as they move into parenthood! :)

    ReplyDelete