Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Meaning...


I always recommend couples to first think if there's any spots that have meaning for them. Like for me and my now husband it was an old gazeebo. Not the prettiest place persay but we would talk till the sun came up there. Shoot, no joke, he learned to crochet so he could make me a blanket to convince me to stay out there longer. (:
It's the local coffee spot, the movie theatre, the old jalopy car, it those things that have the memories. 
So if we can capture a glimpse in time like that, it's been a great day. It just so happens that today's couple Chad & Jenna's "place" was at the beach. 
Memories & a ridiculously sweet background, uhhh... yes please. (: 
Though I shoot here all the time I absolutely loved getting to capture an amazing time in life for Chad & Jenna at a spot that they will always cherish. 
Looking forward to the big day! 

With legs dangling over the sidewalk wall this is where they had many of their dates. (:
I love that...


No comments:

Post a Comment