Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Row of Trees...


Several years ago there was this little back road that had an infinitely long drive-way perfectly lined with trees and rustic farm fences. The street was on my route to church so each Sunday in the fall I'd go nice and slow to see if the leaves down my dream drive were just right for a picture. I ended up doing that for 6 years straight. No joke. Never did get it right. But have no fear, IKEA had a picture that was close enough. (: 

I feel like this row of trees has been a similar feat. I always come with high hopes and for whatever reason whether the sun is too bright or moms are having picnics on the lawn it just hasn't worked. 
(To it's full potential) But I think this is the best one yet...
Take That IKEA. (: 


This is totally random but I feel like every time I blog my post has a good color scheme goin' and then I fall in love with a picture that just doesn't match. Hence the pic below. But can you blame me? It's like a little secret garden. And how cute is this couple!? 
They seriously were absolutely amazing to work with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment