Friday, October 7, 2011

According To Seasons...


You ever have a long sleeve shirt that you only wear in the fall? In theory, its just as usable in the spring when temperatures are similar but no...theres certain things reserved for certain seasons. 
What? Like its not feasible to have pumpkin pie in July? 
Or fireworks in January? 
No date on a calendar can keep me from my pie. (: 

Same seems to be true of fall photo shoots in Long Grove and winter receptions at Chevy Chase. Sure I shoot in long grove's quaintness often. Are you kidding me? It's as cute as it gets! But there's nothing like Long Grove in the fall. And there's nothing like Chevy Chase in the winter. Well, that is until now.
 I had no idea their were stunning gardens in the back yard. 
Hello gorgeousness!

You really can't go wrong with either spot and you for sure can't go wrong with today's couple. 
They're great.
I'm so lucky this is my job. 
(: 



No comments:

Post a Comment