Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Been Awhile...


Yeah...I know. Ridiculous right? Haven't seen a sunset like this in years. Well, gotta be honest, I didn't really "see" it until I started editing. Sunset pics were of prime importance to today's bride Lindsay and with a snug time-frame I may or may not have been a little pre-occupied with making sure we just got her pics before the sun fully went down. After editing thousands and thousands of pictures a week (Crazy I know) to find pleasant little surprises like a ridiculous sun-set that you didn't fully get to embrace the first time around is what keeps me excited day after day. 

It's also been awhile since I've loved a wedding band so much. 
Well this wasn't your average wedding band and in fact they're not a "wedding band" at all. Not too many people would name themselves "Spoiled Rotten" if they planned to play for weddings. (: 
Haha....But seriously....They were amazing! 

Gorgeous sunset...Venue with not only a panoramic view of lake michigan but is just steps from the water...A band that was legit...and a couple that's even greater than all these things. 
Another great day for the books. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Discovery museum! We went out on that ship for our anniversary!

    ReplyDelete