Tuesday, October 25, 2011

True Winner...


There's few people that are as competitive as me. Now I don't get mean & people totally wouldn't know it but I may or may not get internally peeved if I lose at Mario Kart or need to take a walk if I lose to my most prestigious gaming talent, Monopoly.
(Which I've literally lost twice in my life at that)
With that all being said today's groom and a college friend of ours, "Cake" hands down no doubt about it is more competitive than me. I never see him happier than when he wins a game of Ping Pong or shuts out a solid team in goal during soccer. 
That was until today....
I have never ever, EVER seen Cake as happy than at his wedding. 
You could just tell: His eyes squinted when he'd try and take in how gorgeous Danielle was. And he'd tear up trying to declare how appreciative he is of his parents. 

Now that doesn't negate his competitive spirit all together. They had their wedding at Pinstripes. Which is not only ingenious to have a wedding there but it's so Josh & Danielle!  Who doesn't want to go bowling and play bocce ball during cocktail hour?
Okay... You can un-furrow your brow. 
It's fancy bowling and bocce. Like...Really fancy. 
And their food is killer. 

So Cake can win a game of Bocci and celebrate the big day? 
Talk about a win win! (: 




1 comment: