Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Preggo Round Two...

Meet baby genius. I mean my niece Evelyn. 
No lie, auntie bias aside this kid is wicked smart. 
And not only that but she's cute too boot.
 I don't get to see her all that often so any snuggles and chases around the house I can get I'll take!
 I love, love, love being an aunt to little miss Evelyn & I can't wait to meet bambino #2 in about a month! 

Random & total brag story...
We were playing Hide & Seek (which first off, let me just say she's not even 2 yet so I thought anything beyond peek-a-boo was impressive) and she counted up to 13 then got confused who was hiding and who was seeking and quickly dropped to middle of the floor with her face to the ground. As if she closed her eyes we couldn't see her in the wide open space of the floor. 
Haha... Adorable!
Thanks for indulging my story. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment