Friday, April 22, 2011

So Right...

Let me start by saying: it's kinda wrong how cute these two are.
The constant inner-monologue in my head (Yes, it's literally constant while shooting) would start to say: "Oh don't do" but would quickly switch to "That's so stinkin' cute" because the things that typically wouldn't or don't work for most people Danielle & Rob not only pulled off but rocked. 
Like what? You ask.
Well take this first pic for example...Typically that would quickly turn into "prom" but it was at this point that I started to freak out with excitement about this shoot. Seriously, how cute are they!?

Second example of what most people can't do but they totally can pull off: The football prop. 
I should just say props in general. 
Before I get misunderstood let me say that I LOVE props! But a rare couple can pull them off. You can't second guess what you're doing you just gotta go for it. You obviously brought something with you because it has meaning for you so don't be embarrassed go for it! And that these two did. Passing the ball back in forth, tackling each other in the sand, all the while being aware where my camera is. Sure most people will pass the ball around but they're literally facing the wrong way! 
My point is this couple is too gorgeous, ridiculously photogenic, and so fun to shoot. 
Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment