Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jazz's Baptism...

Meet my nephew jazz. Known for smiling all the time & never crying. He's pretty much the "perfect baby". So between my nephew the "perfect baby" and my niece the "baby genius" I think Bart & my future (non-existent) children, no mom, this is not an announcement, have a tall order to live up to. Bart & I joke our kid would be the hyper tan baby. Haha... But for now I'm lovin' just being an aunt. Today we got to celebrate little Jazzy's baptism. A lot of prayers have been said for this little guy. Ours is: that he may grow up not just knowing of Christ his savior but that his heart would joyfully testify to what the lord has done for him & through him each day of his life.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! What a cutie pie!! Oh yeah, I'm biased, but this kid is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!
    You're an amazing aunt and a wonderful sister, Missy.
    I love you.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy-
    Your photos capture beauty, joy, and faces full of expression~
    You truly have a gift with the camera.
    Erica

    ReplyDelete