Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trust...


It saddens me when a bride says she's had a not so great experience with vendors. But truly, it is music to my ears to hear in the same breath that I'm the one thing that did go right in the planning process or that they knew they didn't have to worry about me. They trusted I'd pull through. I truly want every aspect of one's wedding to be a dream and if I can be the person to help make that happen then the world is right with me. So to hear from my bride Jessica that there had been issues but all is good now that I'm here meant everything to me. 
It meant trust. 
Trust that despite our less than perfect weather (Don't be fooled by the picture, photoshop & I are friends. It was clouds...Rain...& Cold) she knew that I'd capture her vision.
 It meant she could totally emmerse herself in Derrick (and oh my are they cute) and not think through a mental list of pictures. 
Trust means eveything to me and it for sure means everything to a bride. 
And when I get it, I don't take it for granted. 
Thanks for trusting guys...
You're day was absolutely stunning!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Melissa, I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! We are in awe looking at them right now...absolutely gorgeous. We literally just walked in our apartment after the honeymoon and seeing these made it okay to be home =] And you are so right - it doesn't even look like the weather was bad!! I'm so glad you knew I had total faith in you - and why would I not - look at these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete