Thursday, May 26, 2011

Greek Baptism...


Sigh....My Greek family. Okay, maybe not MY Greek family but with how much they've taught me about my own culture through the years they could have a run at the title for sure. (: 
Being raised by Swedes has it's definite advantages: 
Swedish meatballs, pancakes, Swedish accents during the game "Mad Gab" and lots and lots of Coffee! Can I get an Amen!? 
Gotta say though, anything I know about my Greek people comes from either: "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" or today's family, Nick, Ketia, & now Alexi.
I've gotten documents on all things Greek Weddings and now I'm well rehearsed in Greek Baptism. Lots of respectful rituals and above all else the focus is on the adorable Alexi. It was merely a year ago I shot their wedding, and now their first child's baptism. 
Here's to many more Greek traditions I hope to learn in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment