Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Timing Is Everything...

Think back over some of the most life-changing moments & chapters in your life...
 I'd bet to say that it was an event occurring at just a time for a rememberable result to take place.
Timing is everything....
A man prepares & ponders when & how is the best way to commit his life to another and an engagement forms. Now of course I'm biased but I think one of the most crucial moments to get the timing right is one's wedding. Are you both ready? Will you be in a spot that will allow you to begin life together on the right foot? The answers to those questions will have a great impact on the final result.
In the same way, the timing of one's wedding events can make or break the experience.
Which is why I always advise more time rather than less.
You may think: "wow, do I really need that much tine in-between or for pictures?
And my answer is yes... Yes you do. Inevitably things will run late.
"But I'm organized" you say...That's awesome! You & I will get along great! (:  but I'm tellin' ya a wedding day is a chain reaction of many people's decisions & timing is not just reliant on us who have a minute by minute spreadsheet.  Ha...Don't judge me! (: 
So... My point is having a great timeline for your wedding just may be the key factor in you having he best experience of your life.

Today's bride Michelle was totally trusting in my timeline (despite some grief from others that there potentially was too much time) and surprise surprise it was exactly what we needed. (Okay I'm not surprised I've done hundreds of weddings, I kinda have this down by now) (: 
 Having the right time  obviously makes my crazy organized personally happy but more than that I know that minute by minute... Memory after memory is being created. And who wouldn't want that on the most meaningful day of their life? 
 Couldn't be happier for her & Tim. 
Congrats guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment