Monday, April 27, 2009

The Sound of Music...

You ever get those questions or comments that you can't help but think: "How am I supposed to respond to that?" Well more often than people know I get asked how they can get on my website, and in all honesty that question is so awkward for me. How am I supposed to respond to that? (: Though I probably couldn't say this in the moment, the truth of the matter is I want to highlight couples that for whatever reason tug at my heart. As I began to shoot Ian & Jennifer's reception I heard something that was familiar...It was a song from my website followed by another and then another. I melted...These songs are so deeply meaningful to me and the fact that they touched them as well meant so much to me. In a very real sense, during those few minutes I was shooting to the sound track of my life. Mid-way through a song the bride came up to me and said: "When I heard this song on your website I cried." More than any couple I know of this couple knows my work, my website, my songs, and in a sense me and for such they shall be rewarded. Opening page of my website... dedicated to a couple that's been dedicated to me and I am truly grateful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment