Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Blasty From The Pasty...

Seemingly there's two requirements for engagement sessions in April this year. One, it most be bone chillingly cold, and second, we probably have some kind of connection from our past. This day was a sweet combo of both. Wanting  the rarity of their being no bystanders "lurking" in our pictures we got up at the crack of dawn (Okay that may be a bit of an exaggeration, more like 8am) (: to get started. Which was well worth it cuz the almost desolate pictures look sweet! So...Yeah...Despite the frost bite that was slowly occurring (I wish you could see how ridiculous I looked wearing my 5 sweaters that day) we really just roamed the city to see what caught our eye. It doesn't happen too often but I love when a couple is up for that, it helps to get outside the box a bit. 

Knowing the bride to be since Jr. High there's the familiarity that makes the images all the more easier. Considering how stinkin' cute they are together that helps as well. (: This couple excites me as a photographer. My mind jumps to a million different options as I know they'd be up for them all. So yeah...Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked for their wedding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment