Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grab A Parka There's Gonna Be A Wedding!

If there were ever to be hurricane winds in the midwest on a wedding day it was this day. Despite crazy weather I know I can get outside the box and get some fun shots, but sometimes convincing a bride of that can be a little trickier. Luckily for me I had the most laid back couple I could have asked for. The groom actually asked for pictures out in the rain! No one ever asks for that! So of course I jumped at the chance! So here I am balancing an umbrella between my chin and my shoulder, while holding a camera on each shoulder, all the while the first ever hurricane via Wisconsin is occurring. (Maybe a slight exaggeration but not by much!) (: Personally, I thought it was worth it as it's one of my favorite shots of the day. 

Truly though, I think it says a lot about this couple. They have their priorities in check and whatever storms come their way in life I think they'll challenge it head-on. I wish them all the best!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment